• Linearized temperature measurement with Pt100...Pt1000, Ni100...Ni1000, or TC sensor.
• Conversion of linear resistance variation to a standard analog current signal, for instance from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
• Amplification of a bipolar mV signal to a standard 4 to 20 mA current signal. Technical Characteristics
• Within a few seconds the user can program PR5331A to measure temperatures within all ranges defined by the norms.
• The RTD and resistance inputs have cable compensation for 2/3 and 4-wire connection.
• A continuous check of vital stored data for safety reasons.
Mechanical Specifications Dimensions: Ø 44 x 20.2 mm Weight Approx: 50 g Wire Size: 1 x 1.5 mm2 stranded wire Screw Terminal Torque: 0.4 Nm Vibration: IEC 60068-2-6 2 to 25 Hz: ±1.6 mm 25 to 100 Hz: ±4 g
Common Specifications Supply Voltage: 7.2 to 35 Vdc Internal Power Dissipation: 25 mW to 0.8 W Isolation Voltage Isolation Voltage, Test/Working: 1.5 kVAC/50 Vac Response Time Response Time (Programmable): 1...60 s Voltage Drop: 7.2 Vdc Warm-Up Time: 5 min. Programming: Loop Link Signal/Noise Ratio: Min. 60 dB EEprom Error Check:< 3.5 s Accuracy: Better than 0.05% of selected range Signal Dynamics, Input: 20 bit Signal Dynamics, Output:16 bit Effect of Supply Voltage Change: < 0.005% of span/Vdc EMC Immunity Influence: < ±0.5% of span Extended EMC Immunity: NAMUR NE21, A Criterion, Burst: < ±1% of span
Input Specifications Common Input Specifications Max. Offset: 50% of selected max. value RTD input RTD Type:Pt100, Ni100, lin. R Cable Resistance Per Wire:5 Ω (max.) Sensor Current: Nom. 0.2 mA Effect of Sensor Cable Resistance (3/4-wire):< 0.002 Ω/Ω Sensor Error Detection:Yes Linear Resistance Input Linear Resistance Min to Max:0 to 5000 Ω TC Input Thermocouple Type: B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U, W3, W5, LR Cold Junction Compensation (CJC): < ±1.0°C Sensor Error Detection: Yes
Sensor Error Current: When Detecting/Else: Nom. 33 µA/0 µA Voltage Input Measurement Range: -12 to 800 mV Min. Measurement Range (Span): 5 mV Input Resistance: 10 MΩ Output Specifications Current Output Signal Range: 4 to 20 mA Min. Signal Range: 16 mA Load (@ Current Output): ≤ (Vsupply - 7.2)/0.023 [Ω] Load Stability: ≤ 0.01% of span/100 Ω Sensor Error Indication: Programmable 3.5 to 23 mA NAMUR NE43 Upscale/Downscale: 23 mA/3.5 mA
Common Output Specifications Updating Time: 440 ms Of Span: = of the presently selected range I.S./Ex marking ATEX: II 3 G Ex nA [ic] IIC T4...T6 Gc, II 3 G Ex ic IIC T4...T6 Gc, II 3 D Ex ic IIIC Dc IECEx: Ex nA [ic] IIC T4...T6 Gc, Ex ic IIC T4...T6 Gc, Ex ic IIIC Dc Observed Authority Requirements EMC: 2014/30/EU RoHS: 2011/65/EU EAC: TR-CU 020/2011
Approvals DNV-GL Marine: Stand. f. Certific. No. 2.4 ATEX 2014/34/EU: KEMA 10ATEX0002 X IECEx: DEK 13.0035X INMETRO: DEKRA 13.0001 X CCOE: P337392/1